Wednesday 19 December 2012

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask!

Hello Beauties!
Today I was in the mood to blog til I drop, which explains why this is my third post today! Well, anyway  while I was travelling I re-discovered this mask/cleanser and purchased it to treat my skin from all the travelling and changing climate that it was going through. First of all, I've used this before, but had mixed results. But the main thing that drawed me in was the fact that I've heard things about this product here and there and I trust you guys enough so I gave it another go and I bought it.
So here's what I had to say about it...

Just to make it clear, I use this as a mask only because, from personal experience, this cleansing mask can be a bit drying if used as an acne wash everyday. Just a quick tip- moisturize your skin after use so it does not dry out your skin too much. Be careful if you have sensitive skin, but for most people this works fine.

I've used this product on and off in my teenage years, and have had mixed results. What I mean is that during my early teen years when I had hormonal acne, I didn't find this product very effective and it wasn't the best I had ever used. However, now that my skin has cleared up, I can really feel the difference this stuff makes. After some research, I found that this has the largest amount of benzoyl peroxide than any other drugstore product, but for some reason it didn't help when I had hormonal acne...

I use on a weekly basis and apply all over my t-zone, for oil control, or a spot treatment on problem areas. In addition, it is really great at removing size and redness of any blemishes.

Overall, I do recommend to give it a try, it's not too expensive, and see how you like it.
What are your thoughts?
Love,
Shoba



No comments:

Post a Comment