Thursday 10 January 2013

A Touch of Glam, a Hint of Metallic and Sparkly Glitter Shoes

Hey my Sunshine!
Collaging has never really been my thing, but when it comes to fashion, well anything is possible! The dress is named Shake Up dress from Cameo, and trust me I fell head over heels for this dress. Personally, I found this dress unique because the detailing is on the arms and makes it quite a stunning piece when paired with right accessories. 

So above, I have created two looks, both centered round the dress, literally!(I'm so lame) The outfit on the left, Glam Girl, was actually inspired by the leopard print clutch which adds texture and dimension to the outfit. The reason this dress and the clutch work together is because they are from the same color palette- they both have earth tones in them. The nude tone of the dress and the gold detailing implies a girly style, but by mixing it up created an unexpected twist, I've created a whole new look. In the photograph, the dress has already been paired with a gold choker necklace, which I included in both outfits because, the choker was quite a versatile piece. The ankle booties are gorgeous apart from the fact that the stud detailing was silver, rather than gold. Honestly, I would paint over the studs with gold nail polish, just for this outfit! And to top if off, the classic red lip.
Drama Queen, the look on the right is a little more elegant and not as daring (if you count the union jack clutch with a skull closure as not daring :}). Red and nude is a chic color combination that will never go out of style. The lips and clutch serve as the look's pop of color and the pumps add some texture. The clutch is my favorite accessory, it's cute, stylish and gives you some style points to boot! You can never go wrong with a red lip, it just screams drama queen!

I've got a lot of new things in my online shopping cart!

Love, Shoba 


No comments:

Post a Comment